Nursing was more than a career to Rachel Ellsworth. She says she was "called" to the work.
Former ICU nurse Rachel Ellsworth says she quit her job because of the stress of caring for Covid-19 patients and the irritable person she became. She decided to move her family here and start a new life.
• LIVE UPDATES: Global coronavirus death toll surpasses 2.5 million
• Despite US Covid-19 cases dropping, experts warn another surge is likely on its way
Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals what he considers to be his lowest point in the battle against the coronavirus pandemic.
Throughout Olivia Thompson's 12-hour shift as a cardiac and Covid-19 nurse in Chandler, Arizona, she closely monitors the oxygen levels of several patients at a time and works with other medical specialists to heal them.
Nearly a third of the nurses who've died of coronavirus in the US are Filipino, even though Filipino nurses make up just 4% of the nursing population nationwide.
A new ensemble forecast published Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests the daily Covid-19 death rate will slow in the coming weeks -- good news following more than a month of declining case and hospitalization numbers.
• Analysis: Greene's empty politics
• Opinion: Republicans react to 2020 defeats by trying to make it harder to vote
• Georgia GOP pushing new sweeping bill to restrict voting
• Arizona Republicans propose giving lawmakers final review of election